Friday, September 12, 2008

Waiting for Ike


We are hunkered down, awaiting the storm. It is pretty windy, but the rain has not started yet. I don't think we are going to get the force of things until around 5 am. I am trying to decide if I should sleep on the floor in the closet (as the weather service suggests) or just go to bed and wait to be awakened by the storm and it heads into our area. I suspect we are going to get a lot of wind and tree's down. I sure hope we don't lose power. I did down load Curb your Enthusiasm to my Iphone to watch in case of power loss. Everyone took time today to do their preparation. It is so strange and such a long waiting period.

Anderson Cooper from CNN is reporting live from downtown Houston tonight. This storm is big news, and will be really bad when we see tomorrow.

No comments: